Age of Grit - Early Access coming soon

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
After being postponed for quite a few times Age of Grit is finally going into Early Access on September 10/11:

New Build Available!!! Launching on Steam Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019!!!

Yeah...you said it beat up and broken down Austrian robot from the future. After a LOT of work and many 80+ hour work weeks we feel we have a solid build that is ready for launch of Steam. Age of Grit will launch on Steam Early Access in roughly a week, on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2019. Make sure to mark that date down via your copy of Mary-Kate and Ashley: Pocket Planner for Game Boy Color...or I guess however else you schedule things. (Is there another way?) You can find the AOG steam page right here.

[...]
Thanks Kordanor!

More information.

The 11th was a typo in their news, which has since been corrected :D

Looking forward to that one, though I'll probably wait for a full playthrough till the full release.

This one completely vanished for quite a bit, I'm happy to see it emerge from wherever it was lurking. Even the kick starter updates were sparse, but I'm still hopeful that we'll be the recipients of a great game.

I tinkered around a bit with the early combat demo that was released to backers awhile back. IIRC it seemed like a random trial and error guessing game, but in fairness I may not have fully understood how things were supposed to work. And perhaps it has been tweaked a lot since then.

I will probably check out the early access version just to feel for the combat but hold off on moving far in the story until release.

Back
Top Bottom