The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted Kickstarter update #114 for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem:

Update #114

Next hotfix: Animation cancel improvement, Simplified Chinese localization

Hello everyone!

We would like to inform you that a hotfix is planned for next week. In addition to bringing improvements to Bladestorm and fixing a few bugs like the Consuming Embers buff, the hotfix will also contain:

Animation cancel improvement: The setup for this system was not optimal in the latest version for certain skills(Consuming Embers for example). With the next hotfix, all skills will be properly set up with the animation cancel system when the character performs a "movement". Potions and dodge roll will also count as "movements", therefore have a higher priority over skills when they are used. This will drastically improve the fluidity of actions in-game and survivability in dangerous situations.

Chinese localization: Thanks to Wshepherd(ä¼*说娘), Spendaem(夜紫尘) and MshKai(陌上花开), we will be able to restore the Simplified Chinese localization in the game. We want to thank these awesome members of our community for their help, they've done a great job and we're more than happy to reintroduce Chinese in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.

German localization improvement: CoTTo has also provided us with the latest files of the German localization and we will update it with the hotfix planned next week. Many thanks to him as well!

On a side note concerning localization, we will now be using the Crowdin website for future localizations of the game. We find it to be quite user-friendly and practical for our use, so any member of the community from any language can participate in making the game available in tons of languages at the release.
If you wish to contribute, you can contact me(Calistaen) on Discord: http://discord.gg/wolcenstudio

Another hotfix is planned following this one to improve loading times and memory issues leading the game to shut down on start-up.

Thank you for your support!
More information.

If you do check it out, please let us know. :)

It's certainly on my watchlist, but I'll not buy this during as early access. So any information is welcome.

If you do check it out, please let us know. :)

It's certainly on my watchlist, but I'll not buy this during as early access. So any information is welcome.

Seconded!
Please share.

Yup, backed this one.....well, it feels like decades ago, now. At least they're not giving up, and we're sure to see an actual product at some point. I give them all full credit for the sheer endurance.

Back
Top Bottom