Skyrim - Skywind Developer Diary #5 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Skywind Developer Diary #5

Default Skyrim - Skywind Developer Diary #5

January 12th, 2020, 01:09
DSOGaming reports on Developer Diary #5 for Skywind.

The team behind the ambitious Morrowind Remake mod for Skyrim, Skywind, has released its fifth developer video. According to the team, the project has made immense progress since the last video. Therefore, this video will give you a better idea of where the project stands now.

[…]

loading…

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)

January 12th, 2020, 10:17
This already looks incredible and I really, really hope they will succeed! Going back to Morrowind is a long-time dream of mine. It is by far the most interesting TES setting to date. What's keeping me back is the combat system and some of the broken mechanics.

I'm currently replaying the Skyrim TC Enderal with the Forgotten Stories enhancement. If you are looking for your TES fix this might be it. It is basically Skyrim mixed with a bit of Gothic. Production values are incredible and the story is interesting. You need Skyrim to be installed and then you can install Enderal directly via Steam like any other game.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9…otten_Stories/

They (SureAI) are currently also adapting the predecessor Nehrim (TC for Oblivion) in the same way for Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1…At_Fates_Edge/

The team also did two (!) TCs for Morrowind back when, which are set in the same world as the other TCs.

I really hope to see their own game in this setting at some point.

Darkheart

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
+1:

January 12th, 2020, 11:04
Mixed feelings about this. Part of me just wonders why they don't spend that time making a new game, even if it's on a much smaller scale.

But Morrowind was aweomse and, if they do it justice, going back there would be great. I just hope they don't butcher it. I've already seen a few things in the vid above which I don't like tbh.
--
“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Falksi

Sentinel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

January 15th, 2020, 22:29
Skyrim had the absolute best Ice Cave shader graphics in an RPG so far, I've played!!

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Skywind Developer Diary #5