Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Stretch Goals - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Stretch Goals

Default Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Stretch Goals

February 6th, 2020, 12:59
Cyber Knights Flashpoint has funded in 12 hours and has posted stretch goals.

Reddit AMA Schedule for 2/6/2020

Andrew and I will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit tomorrow in the /r/pcgaming subreddit at 11AM EST. Watch our Twitter, Discord and Kickstarter page for links to the Reddit around that time. In attendance will be myself, Cory Trese (Design, Development, Dinosaurs) and my brother, Andrew Trese (Creative Director, Art Director, Pumas) answering any questions you might have. We'll be around for at least the first four hours, and then we'll jump over to Twitch …

Twitch Stream: History of Trese Brothers!

Trese Brothers has led Andrew and I on a pretty wild adventure between 2010 and 2020, and "How did you get here?" is a question we've heard from backers this week. We figured one of the best ways to share that journey is to sit down and tell the story, together. We'll be co-hosting a Trese Brothers stream on Twitch, at 4PM EST. There will be stories, jokes, toasts and roasts as we recount the decade that made Trese Brothers what it is.
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Stretch Goals