Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Demo on Steam - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Demo on Steam

Default Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Demo on Steam

June 18th, 2020, 12:21
The demo for Vagrus: The Riven Realms can now be played for free during Steam's Editon, but also after that.

The time is upon us! As we have previously announced, new versions of Vagrus' free Demo are coming to Steam.

There are going to be two iterations of the Demo on Steam:

• Up until and during the the Steam Game Festival, the Demo is downloadable from the Summer Festival Page (any only from there).
  • As the event ends, Steam will automatically remove the Demo for users' libraries. Fret not though, the demo will continue to exist in the form of a separate Prologue app. It will be available here not long after the Game Festival, releasing on July 10. The Prologue will also include a set of achievements.

In both cases the The Demo will be available for Windows, macOS, and Linux
More information.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)

June 18th, 2020, 21:59
I just tried the demo, I wasn't extremely thrilled. I like what the game tries to do, and the narrative and immersion are there, albeit it all feeling a bit lacking. All in all, nt a bad product on a first glance, and it was something fun to do while I watched the seconds tick towards my Last of Us 2 preorder unlocking in just a couple hours!

Nereida

Sentinel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

June 19th, 2020, 17:30
Cant get over the walls of text in 2020 (or 20 years ago even).
I was excited about this game but no more. Sorry devs.

Telstar

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

June 22nd, 2020, 18:00
Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
Cant get over the walls of text in 2020 (or 20 years ago even).
I was excited about this game but no more. Sorry devs.
Hey, no worries at all. Not all games are for everyone, especially not Vagrus as it indeed is being developed for people who like reading a LOT in their games. There are fewer and fewer of them, and with that text-heavy games are becoming extremely rare too, creating a niche for indie games like ours. We knew that from the beginning and are okay with that.

Sztaszov

Watcher

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

June 23rd, 2020, 19:22
I really wanted to get into this and I am ok with walls of text…but man, this felt heavy…perhaps I just wasn't in the right mindset.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Demo on Steam