Star Renegades - Launching in September - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Star Renegades - Launching in September

Default Star Renegades - Launching in September

July 30th, 2020, 01:51
GameWatcher reports that turn based RPG Star Renegades is launching this September 8th.

Turn-based RPG Star Renegades now has a PC release date, publisher Raw Fury and developer Massive Damage announced today.

PC players ready to rebel against Star Renegades' authoritarian empire can do so starting with September 8, when the game is set to launch on Steam.

You participate in Star Renegades' endless interplanetary rebellion, by taking control of a squad of rebels who are able to "form bonds and create progeny", which grants access to alternative characters.

[…]

loading…

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)

July 30th, 2020, 02:11
Looks good but for once I'd like to play as the authoritarian empire instead of the hero. I'm not kidding as it's always the hero defeats bad guys everyone's happy endings.
--
"Yeah you reading my posts if you don't like my opinions put me on ignore. It's very easy to do. So next time don't complain if you don't like what I share or write on this forum." - Couchpotato

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
+1:

July 30th, 2020, 03:09
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Looks good but for once I'd like to play as the authoritarian empire instead of the hero. I'm not kidding as it's always the hero defeats bad guys everyone's happy endings.
Play Tyranny.

delijoe

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

July 30th, 2020, 03:16
Originally Posted by delijoe View Post
Play Tyranny.
Already did those type games are a rare treat. To bad it sold poorly.
--
"Yeah you reading my posts if you don't like my opinions put me on ignore. It's very easy to do. So next time don't complain if you don't like what I share or write on this forum." - Couchpotato

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

+1:

July 30th, 2020, 03:25
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Unfortunately for you (and consequently, fortunately for us) this is not the game that'll show the world your true self.
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!

henriquejr

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

July 30th, 2020, 03:30
Originally Posted by henriquejr View Post
Unfortunately for you (and consequently, fortunately for us) this is not the game that'll show the world your true self.
Nope its about Role-playing and being the kind hero is boring after the 100th time. It's not just games either it's most media. Visit the trope websites for more details.

Now excuse while I blow up Megaton's nuclear bomb. See Bethesda and Obsidian get it.
--

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

July 30th, 2020, 12:30
Combat was boring: too long on a previous YT video. Also the developers have clearly trouble with simple rules of Art Direction: bad Battlescape light-balance. GUI design is troubled as well.

C A U T I O N W A R E

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
+1:

July 30th, 2020, 16:42
Originally Posted by delijoe View Post
Play Tyranny.
I already played it twice.

Telstar

Watcher

July 30th, 2020, 19:05
From the gameplay videos, this looks enticing.
--
Nom Es Memoria.

Void000

July 30th, 2020, 19:05
This wasn't on my radar… looks interesting. That said, I feel like there are a lot of tbs coming out these days where it ends up being too much style over substance (ie. mechanics, story, etc are just too shallow and undercooked). Hopefully that's not the case with this one as the art looks cool.

SSIGuy

An Islander Returned

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Star Renegades - Launching in September