General News - Steam Festival - Turn Based Games @ TBL - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » General News - Steam Festival - Turn Based Games @ TBL

Default General News - Steam Festival - Turn Based Games @ TBL

October 10th, 2020, 21:17
The Turn Based Lovers checked out some turn based games from the Steam Festival:

The Steam Game Festival: Autumn Edition

"Try (or watch) before buying" It's exactly this the philosophy behind the Steam Autumn Festival!
In other words: a lot of livestreams, events and, above all, a lot of demos to try for us, always eager to discover new promising games. Obviously even our beloved turn-based games have something to show or to offer.

Indeed among hundreds of games that take part to the Festival it's possible to find tons of turn-based game. Many of them already appeared on our blog, so, this time, I decided to focus my attention on a short list of little gems that we had shamefully almost ignored in the past. Some of them seems really promising, others appears - at least - very crazy and original.

I remember you that these special demos can be downloaded only during the Festival so until the 13th October. Keep it in mind.

That being said, let's see which games we can try!

[…]
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
+1:

October 10th, 2020, 21:37
No thanks I'm more interested in an ARPG called Cyberpunk 2077 next month.
--
"Good people do all the things bad people do. It's just that when they do them, they call it justice.

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)

October 11th, 2020, 13:04
Compared to the beginnings of steam, this is rather an improvement.

Because in the beginning, steam didn't want to have non-action games, as far as I can tell. Legendary is the need for I think it was Daedalic to team with with a better-known publisher to get their Adventure games into steam … because they had no chance alone.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

October 13th, 2020, 16:58
I'm intrigued by The Hand of Merlin. I have to try the Demo of that one.

vanedor

Sentinel

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » General News - Steam Festival - Turn Based Games @ TBL