Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Wolcen Chronicle I: Bloodtrail - Coming Soon - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Wolcen Chronicle I: Bloodtrail - Coming Soon

Default Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Wolcen Chronicle I: Bloodtrail - Coming Soon

November 26th, 2020, 23:37
The latest update from Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem announces that the first Chronicle will be available soon which will feature gameplay improvements and new content.

Wolcen Chronicle I: Bloodtrail - Coming Soon

Hello everyone,

We will soon be releasing our first Chronicle for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Chronicle I: Bloodtrail is our first Free Content Update for Wolcen and it includes gameplay improvements and new content.

More details about the content of this update will be shared as we approach its release.

With Chronicle I: Bloodtrail, we also wanted to make a complete reset of the economy. Therefore, characters created before the release of the Chronicle will be moved to a separate Game Mode called Legacy, and they will not be able to interact or trade with characters created after the release of Bloodtrail. They will, however, still be able to interact or trade with the other Legacy characters.

Since the release of the game in February, we have released 17 patches for Wolcen in order to improve balancing, performance, servers, and fix the most common and critical issues. These last months, we've been preparing for Chronicle I: Bloodtrail, and although we chose to remain silent, we've been listening to your feedback and used them to enhance the game experience and improve the foundations of Wolcen.

This update is only the beginning of a new Wolcen's journey, and we hope that you will join us for it.

Thank you for your support.
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)

November 27th, 2020, 14:22
Well, I'll give it a try when Bloodtrail drops, but after waiting a long time for Wolcen's release, I was vaguely disappointed in it. It's not a bad game by any stretch, but it just didn't grab me.

tekulte

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

November 27th, 2020, 16:35
too little too late

Telstar

CRPG lover

November 27th, 2020, 18:22
Exactly a little too late.

Still I applaud the developers for still trying to fix the broken game they released. I might try to replay this game one day if I have nothing else to play.
--
"Good people do all the things bad people do. It's just that when they do them, they call it justice.

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)

November 27th, 2020, 19:51
LOL I kickstarted this game back in the day and still have yet to install or actually play it!! One of these days…..

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

November 28th, 2020, 00:09
Garbage D3 clone. I’m still super irritated about being dumb enough to pay full price for this one at release after falling for the marketing blitz. I’ll try it again once it’s updated to see if I can get some value for that investment but will never give these developers another dime.

Heckle

Lurker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

December 1st, 2020, 01:29
If they balance the game enough, will buy it. I don't want a D3 clone.

RikusTyr

Watcher

December 4th, 2020, 00:08
The free content was released.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Bloodtrail Now Available

loading…
Start a new character in a completely fresh economy, track your prey and live new adventures! Engage in an adapted storyline, discover new events, chronicle rewards, bosses, pets and a lot of other changes, additions and enhancements for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
--
"Good people do all the things bad people do. It's just that when they do them, they call it justice.

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Wolcen Chronicle I: Bloodtrail - Coming Soon