Chernobylite - Tatyana Story Trailer - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Chernobylite - Tatyana Story Trailer

Default Chernobylite - Tatyana Story Trailer

June 8th, 2021, 06:59
Gematsu reports on a new story trailer for Chernobylite.

loading…

In Chernobylite, you play as Igor, a former employee of the Chernobyl Power Plant who returns to the Exclusion Zone to investigate the mysterious disappearance of his fiancee, Tatiana, 30 years prior. In the Zone, time is not a simple, linear matter. You'll have to make choices that will affect your ultimate fate--even changing the past. Will you make the right decisions? Will they lead you to Tatiana?
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)

June 9th, 2021, 17:25
Looking forward to palying this and hope all the bugs are ironed out on it's release.
--
"Nowadays due to woke ideology, the normal rules of the game, due process, political compromise, the presumption of innocence, free speech, even reason itself have now been suspended"
Last edited by Couchpotato; June 9th, 2021 at 18:10.

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)

June 10th, 2021, 06:48
This game has a lot of things that should appeal to me, but I wasn't impressed when I tried the EA. That was about a year ago, so maybe it's changed significantly since then, but I might have been expecting too much.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Chernobylite - Tatyana Story Trailer