Summer 2021 Key Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
This time there were no keys left, but there is a key that was returned. As I do not want to bring keys to the next giveaway (because we usually have plenty at each giveaway), we are giving away the key here.

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition at Steam : PE52Q-IM7R6-PI7BC

I think people getting keys here should at least be required to ask via PM first. Why make them available for random lurkers to steal?

Agreed. Can the thread be locked for people with fewer than 50 posts or something?

I just think it's too late for asking that since Myrthos himself said there was only ONE key left. So, if the thread wasn't locked up before the game key was posted then no point locking it now.

I'm guilty of just posting a key because I don't want messages back and forth or feeling the need to respond to everyone that continues to message long after key is gone (even if I update original post).

I do agree with you all though.

However Myrthos dictates keys will be distributed works for me. Perhaps a free key will get someone to linger on our site more, and contribute, who knows? I have to hope that basic gratitude is something we can all understand and appreciate.

The thread is restricted to a number of posts, but it is much lower than 50. It is a bit complicated to accomplish a different number, as it is related to putting people in certain groups. So would have to rethink the current mechanism to accomplish that.

So, we know it is a registered person with a minimum post count, as the thread is not visible to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom