SW:TOR - Legacy of the Sith Preview and Q&A - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » SW:TOR - Legacy of the Sith Preview and Q&A

Default SW:TOR - Legacy of the Sith Preview and Q&A

November 22nd, 2021, 18:57
Wccf Tech shares more information about the next expansion.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Legacy of the Sith Preview and Q&A

It's been ten years since Star Wars: The Old Republic launched. That's impressive, in all reality, especially when you consider the fact that Bioware and EA didn't even want to keep Bob Dylan alive for more than ten minutes. In the buildup to this anniversary and the upcoming Legacy of the Sith expansion, I was able to get a sneak peek of the Livestream shown to everybody. I heard a little more from the developers and was part of a Q&A involving myself and others.

Before that, let's have a quick look at the 10-year celebration montage because this is where I'd generally put an image, but I want something flashier this time.

loading…

[…]

More information.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)

November 27th, 2021, 13:00
I'm surprised they took the characters you are able to create for their video rather than the best looking humas in previous expansion, which was painful to watch knowing you will never see that in the game.
I have to say the concept of dual classes/white-dark side seem interesting, but it is hard for me to imagine how it will work - I cannot decide if it will be more rp or less rp.

EDIT:
Ah, it is montage of previous years, but still…

Dafela

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

November 27th, 2021, 23:19
Still wish BioWare made a proper SP version. Though having been a subscriber at one point the game surprised me. The expansions are not tied to well into the OC though.
--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”

Couchpotato

Professional Shitposter

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » SW:TOR - Legacy of the Sith Preview and Q&A