Terminator: Resistance - Getting 4 hour DLC - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Terminator: Resistance - Getting 4 hour DLC

Default Terminator: Resistance - Getting 4 hour DLC

November 23rd, 2021, 23:39
Eurogamer reports that FPS/RPG Terminator: Resistance is getting a 4 hour campaign DLC for PC and PS5 on December 10th.

Terminator: Resistance is getting a four-hour narrative DLC campaign on PC and PlayStation 5-only.

Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Line, due out on Steam and the PlayStation Store on 10th December, picks up mid-way through the main campaign story. The announcement trailer is below:

loading…

John Connor orders protagonist Jacob Rivers to assist in the investigation of Northridge Outpost, a civilian settlement that's gone mysteriously silent. Rivers and a small team of resistance soldiers led by Kyle Reese then head beyond the Annihilation Line to work out what's going on.

[…]
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

November 24th, 2021, 01:05
Well, that's unexpected such a long time after release but a pleasant surprise nonetheless . I'm sure I'll pick up the DLC eventually because Terminator Resistance was a pretty fun game (not awesome but decent enough).

Moriendor

Grumpy Cat

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
+1:

November 25th, 2021, 17:33
Good game as I'm a Terminator 1-2 fan.
--
SSI Gold Box-style game, we are working on.

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

November 27th, 2021, 16:34
As a huge Terminator fan, I thought the game was great. That said, if you have to replay the main campaign to play this, I doubt I will bother, but I think I would if stand alone.

Jaguar

Sentinel

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

November 27th, 2021, 21:39
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
As a huge Terminator fan, I thought the game was great. That said, if you have to replay the main campaign to play this, I doubt I will bother, but I think I would if stand alone.
I liked it enough to finish, but I thought it was pretty average overall. It had a low-budget feel despite nailing the atmosphere. Like you, I wouldn't replay the entire game, so hopefully the DLC is standalone.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Terminator: Resistance - Getting 4 hour DLC