The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki - Preview - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki - Preview

Default The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki - Preview

May 11th, 2022, 20:02
The Kiseki Nut checked out The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki - the first part of the Calvard arc:

Why You Should Be EXCITED For Kuro No Kiseki

loading…

Why You Should Be EXCITED For Kuro No Kiseki

0:00 - Intro
1:24 - How I Played Kuro
2:08 - Can you start the Trails Series with Kuro?
3:14 - The Location
3:45 - Falcom's New Engine
5:34 - Combat
7:56 - Customisation
8:30 - OST
9:15 - Characters
11:50 - Connect Events
13:02 - Alignment System
13:40 - Narrative and Conclusion

It's no secret that I've moved away from Trails specific content in the past few months, but that's not due to a loss of love with the Series. And with Kuro no Kiseki releasing late last year, I was finally able to give it a go thanks to the generous and talented blokes over at the Zerofield team.

Kuro no Kiseki is the first game of the long awaiting Calvard arc, and is the 11th title in the mainline Series. It also acts as a soft reboot for the Trails Series in many ways, overhauling combat, utilising a new engine and introducing a new land.

So if you're trying to figure out if Kuro no Kiseki might be a good game to start in the Trails Series, if you're looking for which game to start with in the Trails Series or if you just want to know what Kuro no Kiseki is all about, then hopefully this video will give you what you need.
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 03:53
These are the few JRPGs I enjoy these days - I just wish the time between the Japanese and English releases wasn't so long!

Caidh

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 03:59
Yeah it's getting confusing with the Chinese developer releasing the same games on Steam just under a different label. The English localization takes to damn long.
--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”

Couchpotato

Rotten Potato

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 18:22
At least we're getting them these days, and I hope that never ceases. I'm glad many of the companies finally decided to serve up their hits to the computer folk.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki - Preview