Citizen Sleeper - Review @ TCGS - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Citizen Sleeper - Review @ TCGS

Default Citizen Sleeper - Review @ TCGS

May 12th, 2022, 12:48
TCGS reviewed the Sci-Fi RPG Citizen Sleeper:

Citizen Sleeper Review - Incredible Sci-Fi Roleplaying In The Ruins Of Interplanetary Capitalism

loading…

Citizen Sleeper - Roleplaying in the ruins of interplanetary capitalism. Live the life of an escaped worker, washed-up on a lawless station at the edge of an interstellar society. Inspired by the flexibility and freedom of TTRPGs, explore the station, choose your friends, escape your past and change your future.

From the developer of In Other Waters, and featuring the stunning character art of Guillaume Singelin, Citizen Sleeper is a narrative RPG set on Erlin's Eye, a ruined space station that is home to thousands of people trying to survive on the edges of an interstellar capitalist society.
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 13:54
And just to note, like the also recently released Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, this game is on GamePass, so no risk in trying it for anyone that's already subbed to that.
--
Who am I? I am the only way the Universe has to feel, to dream, and to be aware of itself.

Nereida

Fallen Aasimar

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 16:15
Originally Posted by Nereida View Post
And just to note, like the also recently released Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, this game is on GamePass, so no risk in trying it for anyone that's already subbed to that.
In fact, the reviewer at Game Informer, I think it was, said that he didn't expect it to be a game he would like, but with it being on Game Pass and the only price of entry being time, he checked it out just for the heck of it and ended up being obsessed, and Citizen Sleeper being "the only game I want to play."

So give it a shot. It's very cool.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Citizen Sleeper - Review @ TCGS