King Arthur: Knight's Tale - The Chained God - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » King Arthur: Knight's Tale - The Chained God

Default King Arthur: Knight's Tale - The Chained God

May 12th, 2022, 17:08
A free content update for King Arthur: Knight's Tale called the Chained God will be out in June:

Free content update out in June - The Chained God

Knights!

Your journey in Avalon has just begun but things won't stop after the launch of course. Besides some hotfixes which are in the works (already released minor ones), the game will receive its first big patch in a form of a free content update in June.

The Chained God

We're happy to announce "The Chained God", the first free seasonal content update for King Arthur: Knight's Tale, coming in June for all players.

In "The Chained God" players will take up the role and will be able to play as the mighty Fomorians, the brutal and terrifying giants of Avalon - the main enemy faction of the Knights of the Round Table. The update features a brand new chain of short story missions, focused on these mystical creatures, introducing new gameplay, new items and expanding the lore.

"The Chained God" is the first of many free content updates coming to Knight's Tale.
Besides these, other, longer form content is also in the works, however, details about these will be revealed later.

Accolades Trailer

We assembled a short Accolades Trailer, so you can check below what critics are saying about King Arthur: Knight's Tale.

loading…

To Avalon!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 18:11
Can't complain about the influx of good turn-based strategy games: King Arthur, the new Warhammer 40K Daemonhunters, Songs of Conquest, Iron Oath among them;
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!

henriquejr

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 18:21
Yup, my favorite genre for sure, and we simply cannot have enough good games from this realm. I've got my eye on this one.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 19:40
I prefer TB RPGs than simply TB combat games, but I can have fun with these too certainly for a while.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 19:48
I hope it has a little more than combat but it does seem to be the main feature. I'll try that later when my backlog has shed some weight.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)

May 12th, 2022, 19:53
dont like their business plan . should focus on the next project immediately. and probably could make the game shorter if they want people to thirst for more fights

borcanu

muist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » King Arthur: Knight's Tale - The Chained God