Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Steam Release - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Steam Release

Default Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Steam Release

June 17th, 2022, 18:22
The J-RPG Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been released on Steam:

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade

More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)

June 17th, 2022, 18:27
It's the steam release with all the current DLC from the PS5 and Epic release.

This was also announced yesterday.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is the second part of the remake. It will once again be a PS5 exclusive at launch, and is aiming for a winter 2023 release according to RPGSite.

Link - https://www.rpgsite.net/news/12938-f…ut-next-winter

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion a new HD Remaster for PC

The Crisis Core remaster features brand-new, but the primary draw is simply that you'll be able to reliably buy it. Back in 2008, Crisis Core was a PSP exclusive - and unlike several other Square Enix PSP titles, it never made the jump to any platform, nor was it ever available digitally. That meant it was only playable on UMD - meaning it wasn't compatible with the PS Vita, or even the PSP Go. For reasons unknown - probably related to legal rights around certain elements of the game - it was never sold in any format beyond its initial release.
The Final Fantasy VII remake series will be made up of three games - RPGSite
When Final Fantasy VII Remake was announced, some fans were disappointed to learn that it wouldn't contain the 'complete' story of the original Final Fantasy VII. Some people even decided to wait it out - to not play the game until the complete story is available. Now, thanks to FF7 Remake Producer Yoshinori Kitase, we have an idea of how long that wait will be.
--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”
Last edited by Couchpotato; June 18th, 2022 at 03:49.

Couchpotato

Half Rotten Potato

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)

June 18th, 2022, 03:26
About time!!

Plenty of hate flying around on the discussion boards about the $70 price tag (even though the game is on sale for a tad under $50 right now).
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

June 18th, 2022, 05:22
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
Plenty of hate flying around on the discussion boards about the $70 price tag (even though the game is on sale for a tad under $50 right now).
It's definitely a bit overpriced (imo) considering it's a 2 year old game at this point.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)

June 18th, 2022, 07:33
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
About time!!

Is it really 70$ in the US? In Europe it's 80 euros, which is around 83-85 dollars. And then discounted to 57 euros for the release.

danutz_plusplus

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

June 18th, 2022, 13:12
Originally Posted by danutz_plusplus View Post
Is it really 70$ in the US? In Europe it's 80 euros, which is around 83-85 dollars. And then discounted to 57 euros for the release.
It was Aus$115 in Australia, so you probably got off lightly. Thankfully I'd bought enough from Greenman in the last year to be in their Gold XP tier, and they had an offer in there for an extra 20% off their existing discount for the game, which brought it down to a far more acceptable Aus$65

(If anyone was planning on buying it from Greenman but don't have Gold XP there, feel free to send me a Private Message. I can apparently share this extra 20% off discount, which stacks on top of their starting discount for the game, with 5 people for the next 12 days. And no, I don't get any kickback out of it that I'm aware of)

Avantre

Sentinel

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

June 19th, 2022, 00:07
Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
(If anyone was planning on buying it from Greenman but don't have Gold XP there, feel free to send me a Private Message. I can apparently share this extra 20% off discount, which stacks on top of their starting discount for the game, with 5 people for the next 12 days. And no, I don't get any kickback out of it that I'm aware of)
I don't think it works with this title. I'm Gold tier, but it only shows the starting -29% if I put it in my cart and go to check out.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)

June 20th, 2022, 04:00
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I don't think it works with this title. I'm Gold tier, but it only shows the starting -29% if I put it in my cart and go to check out.
You have to specifically go to the XP page and click on a button in the FF7 offer to claim the extra 20%. (or use one of the 20% off codes from another Gold XP user, like the ones I'm offering)

Avantre

Sentinel

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
+1:

June 20th, 2022, 05:42
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
It's definitely a bit overpriced (imo) considering it's a 2 year old game at this point.
It includes the Yuffie Intergrade/Intermission stuff, so it's essentially the "Complete" edition.

I wonder if the higher price is going to be done so they can have "bigger" sales without taking the price down all that much? Right now, the game is 29% off, but that just takes it down to about the level I would expect to pay. Maybe we're expected to buy it at that rate, too? They make a high price for the game between sales and expect very few people to buy, then use the higher price so they can have a 60% off sales while the other AAA games only take 50% off.
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

June 20th, 2022, 06:21
Oh no it's time for my favorite pirate song. So let met my pirate hat.

--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”

Couchpotato

Half Rotten Potato

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Steam Release