EE languages question

Konjad

Keeper of the Watch
Enchanced Edition is going to be on sales as a multilanguage version, what means I'll have in same DVD english, polish, japanese etc versions. But does this include dubbing or there are only subtitles?

As I understand it, the redubbing is only for English - primarily because the script was cut, which mangled the text.

I see you're from Poland...wasn't the original Polish text in excellent condition? In which case, no redubbing is required?

You get it wrong, I'm not asking about redubbing. I'm asking that if I'll buy a game in Poland (what I will do anyway) will I be able to play it in english with english dubbing as well? After finishing it in polish I'd like to play in english and see how are things in that language version.

You get it wrong, I'm not asking about redubbing. I'm asking that if I'll buy a game in Poland (what I will do anyway) will I be able to play it in english with english dubbing as well? After finishing it in polish I'd like to play in english and see how are things in that language version.

Yes you will be able to play the game in English version (both Cinematic and with voices) cause The Witcher Enhanced will be released in special MULITILINGUAL language version ( with 9 voice-overed languages )

If you want to check out more about Witcher Enhaced Edition (especially its content) check out our Community Witcher site;

http://www.thewitcher.com/community/pl/www/ee_description.html

Bests from CD Projekt RED

I'm going to sticky this for a bit since CDP's approach is a bit unusual (and hopefully the start of a trend).

That rules! I'm willing to pay money for that one. Time to learn some Polish!

Could be my ticket to a German lesson as well. :)

Sounds very nice indeed. .)

Back
Top Bottom