DA:O Need info. please, on in game console!

Dragon Age: Origins

torbadon

Watcher
Hey all,
I need information that hopefully some of you new owners of DRAGON AGE might
know, does the game [DRAGON AGE] come with an in game CONSOLE-like was
present in BALDURS GATE 2 AND THE NEVERWINTER NIGHTS series?
I have been trying to find out for months, I have looked every where.
Any info. or knowledge would be apreciated.
THANKYOU

I don't play ea games for at least 6 months, I don't like this DLC crap or ea to get profits at $50 to $60 per game, so I can't test it. My bet is it would be similar to ME. I looked at a site or two and DA has no console activation showing yet, if your the experimental type, try activating it like this.

First, enable the console by going to Documents>BioWare>Mass Effect>Config on your computer. Then open BIOInput in Notepad. Find the line [Engine.Console] and under it add the line ConsoleKey=Tilde. Then when playing in game simply press the tilde key (above tab) to open the console, then type in the desired cheat.

If you really want to use the console you need to create a short cut and then add the following command line: -enabledeveloperconsole

Found this info at gamespot. Don't have the game yet so haven't tested myself but having to wait till monday I find reading the threads about how to cheat to be less spoilerish than the normal game threads.

Then in game press ~. The console will not display like in previous bw games but it still works. To test if its working press c, if the character screen comes up you know the console isn't working.

Here are some commands: x is the amount.

runscript addxp X
runscript zz_money X
runscript pc_immortal

Back
Top Bottom