1. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics: Issue 1 now on PC

ql1wsEV95dI Story The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG saga that puts the player in the shoes of a hero who must assemble a team of super-powered allies to protect one of the most dangerous cities in the country. This city, Utopia, is the poster child for crime and corruption and in...
  2. TAFUniverse

Superhero RPG - The Amazing Fantastics

The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG set in a superhero universe. It features over 20 playable characters, comic book cutscenes, and episode 1 will be released on Steam this summer. Trailer oNQT2v_Sysg I started developing The Amazing Fantastics several years ago but work and other...
  3. J

Rebirth of Heroes - Superhero MMORPG

G'day! We are a Sydney based studio and have just launched our new game. It's totally free to play on Android. We hope you give it a try and enjoy playing the game with family and friends. https://youtu.be/kYFLx0cfapA Get ready to live out your Superhero origin story! Your powers are about to...
  4. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics Demo Thread

After a year of developing The Amazing Fantastics I finally have a demo completed. I've put a ton of effort into this game and your feedback is crucial to its success so please share your opinions! Negative feedback is better than no feedback. The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based saga that...
  5. R

A Superhero VR Game - First Impact: Rise of a Hero

Hello Everyone, We are working on a superhero virtual reality action-RPG called, First Impact: Rise of a Hero. Players will assume the role of a civilian-turned-superhero after being struck by a meteor. The game will be available in 2017 for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift and features a...
  6. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics - A Turn-Based Superhero RPG

My name is Bruce and for the past few months I've been working on a game that brings Final Fantasy-esque gameplay to the world of superheroes and super villains. The game is called The Amazing Fantastics and is being developed for PC. In this game you'll build your own team of super-powered...