1. Void000

Dragon Extinction

Just reporting some news: a new game called "Dragon Extinction" just came out on Steam for $19.99. This is the last day of the sale, if you want it 10% off (Oct. 23). It is a four-player co-op dungeon crawl with soulslike combat. Not all the classes have been implemented yet, and not all of the...
  2. Void000

Newsworthy

Hey, I'm here to post about a game I've been testing, early access, but it's paid for itself many times over. This may or may not qualify as news, since it's non-RPG related. The game is called Haxity, and it's a cyberpunk card drafting game like Slay the Spire, rogue-like of course, but with...
  3. G

How to list our game in 'GAMES'

Hi all, We were wondering, if its possible to, and if so, how do we list our game in the GAMES part of the forum. Im Mark, one of the dev team at Rampage Interactive, working on Elleros Origins: Wytchsun. We had wanted to chat to forum members about what they would like to see in an elder...
  4. Aubrielle

Thumbs Up/+1 Option For News Posts

Sometimes I don't always have something to say, and sometimes I feel like I talk too much, but there's a lot of news articles that I like. Could there be a +1 option (or thumbs up, or whatever) for news posts we like but don't necessarily have anything to say about?