1. soola

Who Can Be Trusted To Take Up The BG4 Helm

What developer(s) do you think should take up the BG4 mantle and would do so responsibly, taking the franchise to new heights? An obvious choice (to me) is Obsidian but the immediate thought afterwards is: if they even want to make another isometric turn-based/RTwP fantasy RPG. Josh Sawyer is...
  2. yemeth

BG3 Baldur's Gate 3 delayed - will not launch in August

https://twitter.com/baldursgate3/status/1290679259573493761?s=20
  3. danutz_plusplus

Baldur's Gate 1 EE Blocked

Heya, I'm going through a run of Baldur's Gate 1 Enhanced Edition, and I'm stuck at a point, and I think I may have gliched my main quest. I haven't played BG1 before, so I might be missing something. But I can't for the life of me figure it out. So maybe someone who know's it better can...
  4. Lilura

Baldur's Gate-esque campaigns for NWN

Hi guys! Darkness Over Daggerford developer, Damian B aka Luspr, has shared the first part of his insights into DoD's development, beginning with this comment. If you have any questions for him, now is the time to ask! You may comment anonymously on my blog if you don't have a Google+ acc...
  5. M

Baldur's Gate Voices

I'm playing Baldur's Gate again, after many years. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it... except my voice. Is it possible to make up a voice pack for use in the game? I've got a vague memory that it was possible, but it may just have been a project for the future. I don't know if it ever became...