1. C

ME:Andromeda help

Hepp! Caved in and bought ME:Andromeda, bought a new GPU (1080) to keep it chugging along as well.. I´m about 10-15 hours in and realize that I'm out of depth concerning mechanics and whatnots. I have really enjoyed it so far but I feel that I'm fumbling along I´d like some input on...
  2. B

mass effect question

I loved 1 and 2 but never played 3 because it got bad reviews when released - I think mainly for lame ending. I am thinking about playing 3 now given new mass effect is coming out - for sake of completeness. Good idea? Or should I just wait and play the new one. 3 might be looking somewhat dated...
  3. C

Omega DLC

I have to vent, rant or whatever Being a fan of the ME universe I took the plunge and bought Omega. Now, having a "vacation" tomorrow (starting to renovate kitchen, ugh..) I had a glass of red wine and continued from yesterday (ok, two glasses.., large). So... Why do you never ever experience...
  4. M

Let's Play Mass Effect: 4 Ultimate Adventures (Blind)

Let's Play Mass Effect: 4 Ultimate Adventures (Blind) Now with Images In an attempt to reduce hostilities, I'll be doing a Blind Let's Play of a game that both Watchers and Codexers have equal love for: Mass Effect. Oh, and I'm playing this at low quality so it'll run more smoothly (hope...