1. L

Viking Vengeance Kickstarter is Live!!

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vikingvengeance/viking-vengeance Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1082890/Viking_Vengeance/ nXJ90jlCq7A Viking Vengeance is a narrative-driven rogue-lite dungeon crawler in which you use the power of the Gods to stop the Templar...
  2. Aureus

Roadwarden - an RPG / Visual Novel / Text Adventure fantasy hybrid (demo available)

Greetings, I'm new here! Roadwarden is an interactive fiction in which you explore and change a hostile, grim realm. Everyone knows to stay away from the wilderness. Most people would never risk a lonely journey. Roadwardens not only accept this struggle, they embrace it. They deliver...
  3. M

Help: Forgotten rpg

There was a game I remember playing when i was little, for the life of me I can't remember the name, and I have searched to the depths of the internet and have come up with nothing. I also so long to play this game again as it was one of my favorites, even though i don't remember if it was...
  4. J

"Legends: Fantasy Violin" Live CD album Kickstarter

Dear Friends, I wanted to invite you to join a very special album release project - "Legends: Fantasy Violin" live album CD release, where we are performing together with The Claflin Hill Symphony Orchestra and New World Chorale. "Legends: Fantasy Violin" album, originally written for violin and...
  5. J

"Dawnstar: Eternity" fantasy music Kickstarter

Dear Friends, I wanted to invite you to join me for a new musical adventure, "Dawnstar: Eternity". The music features cinematic and fantasy stylistics, and this album is the third in the Dawnstar series, which I have been conjuring inspired by astronomy and The Elder Scrolls during the past...
  6. S

UnderRaid - a turn-based & fast-paced dungeonraid

Hello, I was wondering if this was the right place to post, because, when I'm an Indiewatch and click forums I end up here. UnderRaid isn't what I would call a RPG, but there was already a post about our game in 2015, thats why I thought I'd give you a little update on our progression. In...
  7. amkgames

Neera: Dark Secrets, In Development

Neera: Dark Secrets, Fantasy Action-RPG Description: Neera: Dark Secrets is a fast-paced Fantasy Action/RPG with beautidul pixel art style graphics. Gameplay Combat system contains four weapons and four attacks(normal, special, power and power special) for each weapon. There are two modes...
  8. Vlad_Konung

Warbanners - turn-based strategy

Hello people! I'm developing the game named "Warbanners". Warbanners is a fast-pased turn-based, story-driven, strategy game with role-playing elements. As commander of the mercenary squad known as the "Silver Griffins", you will discover ancient artifacts, solve dark mysteries and crush your...
  9. L

Once. Turn Based Strategy/RPG

Hello all! I am a great fan of old school Turn Based Strategy games, and I'm developing one. It will combine everything I loved about those games with some new additions and improvements. The game will have two modes. There is a strategic campaign mode where the map is divided into many...
  10. P

Nimian Legends Empires - Procedural RPG

My name's Rob, also known as Protopop, and I'm working on an indie Procedural RPG made in HTML5, so you can play it in your web browser. It's called Nimian Legends Empires, and it's the update to my original Nimian Legends game. I wanted to talk a bit about what motivated me to make it, and some...
  11. I

Check out: Blade & Scrolls v0.2 - Kingdom of Bel-Karadgaz

Blade & Scrolls is a hobbyist project done by IceTroll - hosted by radio-godmode.org. The game is a oldschool styled browser roleplaying game with a turn-based style of gameplay. It is also a free pen & paper ruleset that is somewhat usable but under growth. At the moment I have version 0.2 up...
  12. ManaVoid Entertainment

Epic Manager - Now LIVE on Kickstarter

Hello RPG Watchers, Greetings from ManaVoid Entertainment, an independant video game studio based in Montreal, Canada. In the early hours of Monday, October 27th, the studio’s first title, Epic Manager, has finally gone LIVE on Kickstarter. Epic Manager is a unique 2D Strategy Fantasy RPG and...
  13. C

Frontier Fantasy a J-RPG Classic

thread -removed-
  14. A

New Freedom/Risk Indie online RPG, needs community to help!

Hey guys, The Realm of Thyilia is an indie game being developed by a team of developers. They aim to build a MMORPG close to what they used to be like back in the late 90s and early 2000s, and they would really appreciate feedback, constructive criticism and YOUR IDEAS to contribute in building...
  15. A

Dromor Trailer - choose your character! Help us and receive great rewards!

Hi all, We would like to introduce our free-to-play fantasy game Dromor. Watch the game trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpfUVeGGUI Unlike many other free-to-play games, it is not a ‘free’ game that only wants you to spend and spend or otherwise be beaten by everyone else. In...
  16. Indomitable

The Dragonphoenix Chronicles : Indomitable

Greetings everyone! I'm here to promote our Feature Film "The Dragonphoenix Chronicles: Indomitable". It's going to be a Fantasy/Swords & Sorcery Independent Feature Film,based on the world of the greek fantasy comic book series "The Dragonphoenix Chronicles". We have begun filming...
  17. D

Betatester for RPG

Hello people I've been working on a rpg for years, yet so far I've found only one guy who really enjoyed playing it. What I'm looking for in here is an rpg fan who would give the game a shot and provide some feedback. The game: http://www.cok-game.com You might want to play it if e.g... - You...
  18. smuttlegiaco

Time of Heroes - Turn-Based Strategy / RPG

January will see the release of our second title: Time of Heroes Like our first game, it's set in the world of Altland, telling the story of the arrival of the northern humans 400 years before the happenings in Companions. The game will be playable on all iOS devices 3rd generation onward and...
  19. Ergonpandilus

A Farewell to Dragons [RPG]

Another game by 1C Company. Overview: A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov. Fateful times began in the Middle World, from now on its destiny depends on...