1. daveyd

List of Upcoming CRPGs (PC exclusive)

Acaratus (Early Access) 2017 TBA Aeon of Sands: The Trail TBA Age of Grit- IQSoup- TBA Amazing Fantastics, The TBA Arakion TBA Archmage Rises TBA Arelite Core (Alpha Demo) TBA Bard's Tale IV- inXile- TBA Barkley 2 Battle Brothers- Battlecursed Q1 2017 Battletech-...
  2. Vii Zafira

Let's Opera with (the incredibly classy) Vii Zafira! Il Trovatore.

Bonjour, trolls and trollettes watchers and watcherettes. Pleased to meet you. I am your incredibly slim, stylish, fashionable, charming, and irresistible Let's Opera! host, and while this lasts I'll also be your guide into incline, unrelenting incline. You can call me Kimagure Majo Yousei Vii...
  3. Topher

The Monocled Falcon… immediate incline is required.

Men, women and trannies of the most prestigious persuasion, I've been called out for my faggoty drinking preferences, implications have been implied. I must now man-up my alcohol habits post haste. Lately, I've been enjoying that new Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and a recent favorite Disaronno on...
  4. Crispy

RPG Codex Refugee Thread

Our beloved home is down for some reason right now. I suspect it may have been the deluge of new TES V threads popping up that sent DU over the edge, causing him to throw the server out his window. Anyway I need some place to hang my hat for a while until he fixes it, so you guys'll have to...