1. Saireau

Wildsilver — Early Access out now!

Early Access Wildsilver is the fifth JRPG created by Great Potion Games. This is the early-access version of the game, 0.9.x. It contains the complete story, all skills, items, equipment, enemies, locations et cetera. It's a full gaming experience, but there will be regular patches with...
  2. J

Tales of Arise

Having seen the promotion trailer for the 7th installment for the new Tales game, I personally don't know what to think of the new art style that they've decided to go with. So my question is, what do you guys think? And if it'll still have the same charm and depth as the other Tales game...
  3. W

Single Sitting JRPGs

Hey all, my friend streams a lot of retro jrpgs like dragon quest and final fantasy and has tasked me with finding some more good ones for him to play. Here's the kicker, he does them all in a single sitting. His longest being a 26 hour stream. He's currently working on ff8 which might be his...
  4. J

Jim Conception COMING TO STEAM

Jin Conception https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdO4FS04GRs&feature=emb_logo SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS FEATURES WISHLIST ON STEAM
  5. Saireau

Game Master Plus

Why you may enjoy this Game About 10 hours playtime per class! British English! Easy-going with optional challenges! Every single skill, item, piece of equipment, enemy and state designed with love! Female protagonist! Little linear equipment progression! Occasional epicness! Open source...
  6. Saireau

LV99: Final Fortress

aySewYbrbIo So … You love JRPGs for their epic late game? Then why not skip the boring Stuff? Venture straight into the final dungeon of this heroic journey, Lay aside your legendary equipment for even better pieces, Slay bosses and super bosses with versatile skills and mighty finishers...
  7. S

Infected - Story of Survival - new JRPG for mobile from self-indie developer

Hello. My name is Serhii Puchkov and I am the sole indie developer. I had to create a game on my own completely from scratch, but I was supported by one single thought - to create games is my dream since childhood. Even if I'm not doing very well so far, in my country they say, "With the world...
  8. C

Daydream: a pixel art JRPG with a story

Hello fellow RPG fans! I'm new around here, but I read a few posts, and I'm impressed with the quality of indie games! Some of them look awesome! And some of them are super geeky, but I love it. Angband will always have a special place in my heart :) I want to know what you guys think about a...
  9. K

The Pale City: A Nontraditional, Story-Driven RPG

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce The Pale City, a story-driven, dark fantasy RPG with an emphasis on characterization and atmosphere. Explore a dangerous, morally complex world where every detail is personal. The game is now available on Steam! Trailer...
  10. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics: Issue 1 now on PC

ql1wsEV95dI Story The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG saga that puts the player in the shoes of a hero who must assemble a team of super-powered allies to protect one of the most dangerous cities in the country. This city, Utopia, is the poster child for crime and corruption and in...
  11. TAFUniverse

Superhero RPG - The Amazing Fantastics

The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG set in a superhero universe. It features over 20 playable characters, comic book cutscenes, and episode 1 will be released on Steam this summer. Trailer oNQT2v_Sysg I started developing The Amazing Fantastics several years ago but work and other...
  12. daveyd

Love Esquire- Dating Sim/RPG/Visual Novel

I came across this interesting KS for Love Esquire. A dating sim with (J)RPG stats and combat. I'm mainly posting this for the benefit of Joxer (don't worry there's a planned mobile version!) but perhaps some others here will be interested in this, too. In all seriousness, the game doesn't...
  13. C

Noahmund: Development Challenges and Creating an RPG From Scratch

Hello Everyone! Creating a game is no easy feat. It can be challenging to manage assets, code, scripts, and production schedules. However, nothing is more frustrating (or frightening) than losing game data or important information. This happened to Estudio Ábrego a few times during the...
  14. C

Empire- New Complete Game

Hello JRPG fans, I've recently released my first official game called Empire. It's an old-school JRPG based on Final Fantasy games. If you enjoyed their classics you'll likely enjoy Empire. It's over on Steam and only $5! Thanks to anyone for tehoir support- it'll mean a lot for me as I'm just...
  15. N

Turnbased Tactical JRPG, DragonLore(like FFT, TacticsOgre)

Hello. I am an indy game developer, and my team is now working on a tactical JRPG. It's called DragonLore. We are hoping it's going to bring a lot of memories back like FF-Tactics or TacticsOgre once did. Because when we played, we all had blast. :D Sadly, there isn't a lot to show at the...
  16. M

World Slayer - twisted nonlinear RPG

World Slayer is a nonlinear turn-based RPG for mobile platforms and PC with an extensive freedom of choice, multiple competing factions, challenging, yet easy to learn battle mechanics, a detailed approach to role-playing, and twisted, emotionally rich storylines with a touch of parody and a lot...
  17. Nikorasu

Wind Traveler

We are in the Greenlight, help us! Like this project on facebook! :) Hello everyone! I'm here to show you the game project I am working on. Me and a friend are working in this game in Unity now, but I started it in RPGMaker MV and still use it to test some scenes, dialogues, and...
  18. daveyd

Celestian Tales: Old North + Howl of the Ravager

Celestian Tales: Old North is a turn-based Indonesian JRPG (pure turn-based, none of that ATB nonsense that forces you to rush in your decision). Rather than random encounters, wandering enemies appear in the areas and are usually avoidable as in Chrono Trigger. Character progression is...
  19. C

Ara Fell

Stegosoft Games Presents… A Game by Stephen Anthony… "Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her...
  20. A

Machine Made: Rebirth (Indie JRPG)

A few notes about installing this game: -- There are versions on the internet from our fugly pre-alpha days -- The best way to get the latest version is to contact me -- There is, as of yet, no standalone installer, you'll need a package with install instructions INTRODUCTION: Hey, I'm Allsvin...