1. USG_Mucifikatorul

Urban Strife - a TBS Survival RPG

Somewhere in the south of the US, in the fictitious town of Urban, a small community is trying to survive an apocalyptic virus pandemic that almost wiped humanity off existence. You're dragged into their story half-dead, with a head concussion that leaves you with weird nightmares about a blurry...
  2. G

How to list our game in 'GAMES'

Hi all, We were wondering, if its possible to, and if so, how do we list our game in the GAMES part of the forum. Im Mark, one of the dev team at Rampage Interactive, working on Elleros Origins: Wytchsun. We had wanted to chat to forum members about what they would like to see in an elder...
  3. Esthershen

[Unity3D] Memory Trees:RPG Life+Farming simulation game

Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you...
  4. J

Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko

Hello everyone! My name is Julia, I am a violinist and composer in Boston, and I wanted to reach out to everyone who uses fantasy and medieval music in their gaming sessions and videos. I wanted to share with you two fantasy music tracks for violin and orchestra - Tavern Dance and Northern Star...
  5. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  6. D

(Kickstarter) New horror tabletop RPG with an emphasis on character-driven drama

Greetings, Orbis Aerden: Reign of the Accursed is now live on Kickstarter. If you are a horror enthusiast, if you like Gothic Victorian aesthetics, if you are a fan of character-driven drama, vampires or the works of H.P. Lovecraft, make sure that you check it out. The campaign also offers...
  7. F

Looking for Mage based RPG game

Hey, this is Firebender. First, i have to say i have really awful english so pls try to make sence from my sentences :) As u see my name i'd like to find a game which includes bending like '' Avatar : The last Air Bender '' cartoon. I've been trying to find avatar like games for a long time...
  8. A

Looking for an old RPG game

I'm desperately trying to find a very old RPG game I once saw my brother playing. Unfortunately, it was a long time ago so I can only remember a couple of things: - Timeframe is '97-ish, but it seemed like an older game (or maybe it's just retro-style) - It's played on windows - You lead one...
  9. Ergonpandilus

Planet Alcatraz [RPG]

How come that RPG Watch hasn't posted anything of Planet Alcatraz? Seems like an intresting RPG, a bit like Fallout Tactics, Jagged Alliance or The Fall: Last Days of Gaia. And it just has been released!! :D Overview: Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The...
  10. C

Which is the best free single player rpg game ?

I badly want an rpg game which is not online.. i mean single player.. which is the best one i can download for free?