1. Zloth

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

The game is out... sorta. It's on my wishlist so I got an email saying its out and there's a news article on the Steam page saying its out but it still just says pre-purchase. I also missed this bit: the company will pay "influencers"...
  2. B

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | Survival-Simulator | RPG

Hi guys, I've been stalking RPGWatch for over a decade and it was pleasant to wake up this morning and see my own game in the news feed. I decided I might as well make a post on the forums now. Dead Monarchy has been inspired by XCOM, Jagged Alliance, Battle Brothers, Banner Saga and the list...
  3. Zloth

XCom - The Long War (mod)

I've been playing this mod to XCom - Enemy Unknown for a few weeks now and I'm really liking it. As the name implies, it makes the game longer. A *lot* longer. I think I've put 60 hours into the mod and I still haven't unlocked the enemy base yet (though I'm close). As you can see by the...
  4. Thrasher

Xcom: Enemy unknown discussion

Nice PC Gamer article on the Firaxis remake: http://www.pcgamer-magazine.com/pcgamer/201204/?pg=36&pm=2 Your troops have fewer stats, but are assigned classes, and you get to pick perks at level ups. Plus robots are in. :)