1. Mike Myler

EN5ider (**the best** deal for D&D 5E)

EN5ider is the biggest D&D 5E content Patreon and for good reason - it's $1 an article, we release 5 each month, and you get access to over 240 articles already in the archive. It's the best bang for your buck. Period. Right now we're finishing up a second wave of new classes and the most...
  2. M

Mini Gaming Tables on Kickstarter

Hey guys. Ill keep it brief. I came up with an idea, all my RPG friends liked it, so I did a Kickstarter. It's going well so far and I thought you might like to check it out. Here it is :)...
  3. Mike Myler

D&D Legend Frank Mentzer’s Empyrea Kickstarter is live! An industry reunion 40 years

D&D Legend Frank Mentzer’s Empyrea Kickstarter is live! An industry reunion 40 years Frank Mentzer, author of the D&D Red Box, has gathered an epic roster of industry veterans with centuries worth of experience to develop his world in the making for over 40 years: EMPYREA! See the world he’s...
  4. W

TILESCAPE Dungeons: Modular Terrain System KICKSTARTER is LIVE!!!

Its live and funded in 3 minutes!!!!! Check out the amazing stretch goals and there are still Early Bird Pledges left. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rocketpiggames/tilescape-dungeons
  5. B

New Final Fantasy Tabletop RPG

First, let me introduce me. My name is Bruno Carvalho and i've been playing and GM'ing since the nineties (1994, to be exact). I'm from Brazil and a huge fan of the Returner's FFRPG (been playing it since the First Edition - and yes, it was EVEN WORSE than the dreaded second). Upon the death of...
  6. HiddenX

Lights Out - Tabletop RPG

A new Kickstarter:
  7. G

Modular mats

If you play tabletop games, then you might like modular mats that completely fill any size or shape table, work with any kind of marker, and are super durable. We have a 1-minute video that shows 'em. It's pretty simple and to the point, the way we think gaming stuff should be. We're...