1. Hurls

Concerts to time travel to?

Like many of us I listen to music from many decades, and I was wondering who do I wish I’d seen in concert. I restricted myself to three, being - Deep Purple during the Made In Japan tour - Pink Floyd about the time of Meddle - Velvet Underground live at The Factory in New York. What about...
  2. J

"Dawnstar: Eternity" fantasy music Kickstarter

Dear Friends, I wanted to invite you to join me for a new musical adventure, "Dawnstar: Eternity". The music features cinematic and fantasy stylistics, and this album is the third in the Dawnstar series, which I have been conjuring inspired by astronomy and The Elder Scrolls during the past...
  3. J

"Rivendell" - fantasy string quartet album release Kickstarter

Dear friends, We are currently running a Kickstarter campaign to release the recordings of our string quartet program, "Rivendell", and wanted to invite you to join us and help us make this album a reality! The program, inspired by fantasy and medieval themes, includes selections from Arcanum...
  4. J

Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko

Hello everyone! My name is Julia, I am a violinist and composer in Boston, and I wanted to reach out to everyone who uses fantasy and medieval music in their gaming sessions and videos. I wanted to share with you two fantasy music tracks for violin and orchestra - Tavern Dance and Northern Star...
  5. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  6. K

Kai Rosenkranz is making music again!(former Gothic composer)

To all Gothic fans: The composer of the music of the Gothic series, Kai Rosenkranz, is making music again! After a short break from music he has started a Kickstarter campaign for his new album. If you are a fan of the Gothic music you might as well like his upcoming album. Here is the link to...
  7. Ergonpandilus

Best music in RPG?

So, yet another poll, but what's the best music in any RPG game that you can think of? For me it's definately Ultima series themes, like the intro in Ultima IV and most of the songs in Ultima VIII: Pagan, but the best is of course is Ultima Stones. Of the newest games, Risen had very pleasant...