1. M

Help: Forgotten rpg

There was a game I remember playing when i was little, for the life of me I can't remember the name, and I have searched to the depths of the internet and have come up with nothing. I also so long to play this game again as it was one of my favorites, even though i don't remember if it was...
  2. T

help me find a game?

I have been trying to find a game I played a long time ago, it's not famous. Looks like it was made on some version of RPG Maker, and it is an RPG. You play as Garrick, you go into the woods and kill things, eventually you kill a big spider and find a nearly dead elf girl in the web, but elves...
  3. felipepepe

Felipe's cRPG Book - Open call for reviews

Fellow members of the RPG Watch, some of you are already aware of my ambitious project of making a book for cRPG players. If not, please check out this post. Today I share with you the current list of games to be reviewed, and open a call for reviews! Please only submit a review if you really...
  4. M

Sacred 2 questions…

First off I'd like to say hi to everyone, I am a new user here (although I have been coning here for a long time viewing threads). I want to know about a few things regarding Sacred 2, its been hard to get info since the wiki is shut down. I was playing it a long time ago (years) and recently...
  5. J

Skyrim Downloading Patches Help

I am getting a Laptop that will NOT have internet thus I wont be able to use Steam and all that useless stuff. I am going to buy Skyrim from GameStop, I just have a special BATCH file that will directly run Skyrim instead of going thru Steam. My only problem is that I need to figure out where...
  6. Glyphwright

How to keep Windows XP taskbar visible in full-screen

Specifically, when reading books in full-screen mode in Foxit Reader. Foxit Reader only has options to display its own toolbars, not the Windows taskbar. And, obviously, right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "always keep on top of other windows" or "lock taskbar" doesn't help either. Is there...
  7. T

Old Old Dungeon Game Need Help Figuring It Out

Ok, I've searched all over the place so I'm coming here... I am looking for an extremely old dos or windows dungeon game. Here is what I can remember. You started in a village, and basically you could buy a few things or go into the dungeon. When you got down the entire place was black and...