1. A

Strategy Games With Characters Of Some Kind

How are people feeling about stuff like Terra Invicta, Star Dynasties, Old World, Stellar Monarch 2, Alliance of the Sacred Suns, and Shadows of Forbidden Gods these days?
  2. Zloth

Distant Worlds 2

Distant Worlds 2 is releasing on March 10th! There's still not much on the Steam page, though. You can watch this long preview starting with this vid: https://youtu.be/wAQmE3ZY2Fc?t=103
  3. C

Paths & Danger - a mixture of Darkest Dungeon and Battle Brothers

Greetings, We recently launched a test demo of our most recent project, Paths & Danger. We are a team of 2 working on this. Paths & Danger is a procedural turn-based RPG, the game is a mixture of Darkest Dungeon and Battle Brothers, actually got inspiration from both. But has an innovative...
  4. S

World's first Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG!

Hi all! We're proud to announce that our first game has been released in Google Play Store. It's a Badminton themed fast paced card battle indie RPG, using a very unique battle system and map navigation. Even non Badminton fans can enjoy the game nevertheless! Here's the full trailer...
  5. C

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter My Kickstarter campaign is currently at 40%, with 14 days left to go before it closes. The first installment, A Priest of Titan, follows the story of Kit Standing Bear. Kit's destiny is to serve as a Priest of Titan, but you can choose to put her...
  6. LGMGames

Starpoint Gemini Warlords

Hi RPGWatchers! I'm a community manager for LGM Games. I've seen couple of threads here regarding Starpoint Gemini (Warlords) games but mostly tied to news. So, with an administrator's blessing, I thought I should open a thread here for general discussion about the game. :) As you may or may...
  7. M

Happy Empire - A Bouquet for the Princess, time-management casual strategy

Hi guys! Our tight-knit AEL Entertainment team is going to release a new installment of popular saga Happy Empire - A Bouquet for the Princess. We have always enjoyed playing strategies but this time we’ve decided not to kick it off with long-running strategy games but with time-management...
  8. T

Last game on Steam Greenlight, Kotaku and Jim Sterlin cover us!

Hello! My name is Alexandru Nechita and together with Alex Nae we are working on The Underground King. The game is a racing strategy RPG for PC / Mac & Linux where you recruit the city's lowlifes, assemble junkyard cars and have them compete in street racing for profit and infamy! We just...
  9. poetic

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG mixing narrative and tactics

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG with flavors of Banner Saga and Darkest Dungeon Hey everyone, Sacred Fire is a turn-based, psychological RPG about survival, power, and the search for meaning, inspired by ancient Caledonia. Build your will to show courage in battle and cunning in the throne...
  10. Zloth

Hearts of Iron 4

Hearts of Iron IV is due out June 6th. http://www.heartsofirongame.com/ This time it's more accessible! With HoI, though, that isn't saying much. HoI 3 may well be the most complex computer game you can buy. Unfortunately, the only previews I've been able to find are from last year...
  11. Chris Kozmik

Yet another upcoming 4X (no micromanagement, audiences, court politics)

Heh, browsing through the forum I see a lot of 4X, well I will add mine too (mine is better of course :D) I'm looking for feedback, etc. Platform: PC (planned release late 2015) Theme & Genre: Space empire builder, 4X, Grand strategy Mechanics: turn based, singleplayer Unique twist: among...
  12. E

PC games emulator for mobile devices

Hello! As far as all of you are fans of PC games you might be interested with following news. I work in a project of bringing PC games to mobile devices. Our team developed an emulator that allow you to run PC games on Android-based devices. There is no any modifications to games (i.e. no...
  13. S

Gravia Tactics - Strategy RPG

Hi all! My name is Steve, I'm one half of a duo creating a story-driven strategy RPG for the PC called Gravia Tactics. We're trying to raise as much awareness for the game as possible because word of mouth is all we have really! You can check it out here: http://www.punchbagentertainment.com...
  14. WhiteSponge

Small Chronicle JRPG :: Open Beta :: Limited Slots Only!

Based in the Leo City of Singapore,WhiteSponge is looking for a group of testers to participate in testing its upcoming game – Small Chronicles. Small Chronicles is a strategy JRPG title that is designed to ensure that those familiar with casual gaming have fun as well as those yearning for a...
  15. W

Indie MMO: WorldAlpha in Open Beta preparing for launch

Well, from the looks of other posts, I believe I can post our game here. WorldAlpha is a social strategy MMO where on a new-found planet you along with other citizens decide how to run this new world economically, politically and militarily. You must work together and decide what type of world...
  16. WhiteSponge

Small Chronicles :: Unique Turn-Based Strategy JRPG :: Development Blog

Hey everyone! I would like to share about the upcoming game that WhiteSponge is working on - Small Chronicles! What kind of game is it exactly? Super small stages + Turn-based Strategy JRPG? That’s what Small Chronicles is! Defeat monsters, gain experience! Learn new skills and acquire items...
  17. U

Ultima Ratio Regum - a 'strategy roguelike' in the making…

Hi all! Now that it's approaching a first 0.0.1 release, I thought I'd post a bit about my current project: Ultima Ratio Regum is the early stages of a `strategy roguelike`. It aims to eventually be a fusion of the two genres - rather than a strategy game where you command with omniscience...
  18. G

The Dead Hop - A Strategic-RPG for iOS

Howdy RPGers, I recently released an indie RPG that I created and thought I would pass the info along. It's challenging strategy/RPG that uses time slicing for actions (I like hard games, myself. Just finished Risen and Gothic 3 before that). I have a ton of videos (including tutorials) and...
  19. smuttlegiaco

Time of Heroes - Turn-Based Strategy / RPG

January will see the release of our second title: Time of Heroes Like our first game, it's set in the world of Altland, telling the story of the arrival of the northern humans 400 years before the happenings in Companions. The game will be playable on all iOS devices 3rd generation onward and...
  20. Zloth

Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter

This game just showed up for pre-order on Steam and Impulse here in the USA. Interestingly, it seems to actually require DirectX 10. You must have at least Windows Vista and a DX10 capable video card to play. There's some included DLC if you pre-purchase. The DLC is purely cosmetic giving...