1. C

Daydream: a pixel art JRPG with a story

Hello fellow RPG fans! I'm new around here, but I read a few posts, and I'm impressed with the quality of indie games! Some of them look awesome! And some of them are super geeky, but I love it. Angband will always have a special place in my heart :) I want to know what you guys think about a...
  2. R

Grave

a nice indie horror game I've been following for a while just got kickstartered. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2129301589/grave-open-world-survival-horror also if you wanna try the demo and see what exactly its going for just download it here...
  3. HurmitGames

Night Job : Choice Driven RPG

Night Job Kickstarter Hurmit Games We're Hurmit Games, a small game dev company working to make a great, story centric RPG called Night Job. Please check out our Kickstarter we know you'll love our serious RPG. What is Night Job? Night Job is a dark 2D role-playing adventure game that is...
  4. Kostas

Planescape: Torment ending questions (MASSIVE SPOILERS)

First things first, if you have not played and completed the game this thread is of no use to you. The only thing you could gain from reading this post or the answers I'm hoping for is destroy your chances of having one of the very best video games experiences you're likely to get.