1. Redglyph

Dungeon Full Dive

I just spotted this funny VR project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dfdstudios/dungeon-full-dive-make-your-dnd-worlds-real It's still running until May 27th. They've already pledged 146,236 EUR of a 10,000 EUR goal, securing 5 additional goals, so it's going rather well. It supports...
  2. F

New RPG Tabletop game "A history of the Unknown Kingdom"

Dear admirers of the Souls game series! We are glad to present to your fair court the new project launched on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo – a tabletop game based on Dark Souls 2 – “A History of the Unknown Kingdom” from the Furious Cat Studio. To not write a lot of letters here, we...
  3. Mike Myler

[Kickstarter] Hypercorps 2099 Wasteland: An Apocalypse for D&D 5E

Hello folks! My fifth Kickstarter has launched and this time we're headed for the future again but instead of soaring heights for hypercorporate skyscrapers, this alternate timeline offers only the ruins of a civilization destroyed by nuclear fire! Please check out the project page and peruse...
  4. Mike Myler

[Kickstarter] Mists of Akuma: Eastern Noir Steampunk for D&D 5E (free PDFs)

The Mists of Akuma Kickstarter is live! Go to the project page and you can get four free promotional PDFs (Mists of Akuma: Primer, Imperial Dragons, Martial Arts Feats, and Tsukumogami) to see what the world of Soburin is all about! Inside of the finished Mists of Akuma campaign setting...
  5. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  6. JStoryWeaver

Here's a hilarious story game for all the Tabletop RPG Fans!

Hi everyone! I just want to share some news that might interest the tabletop RPG fans. I'm really excited about this one: Me and another author have penned a story game about unwitting spies tempted by easy money. It's heavily inspired by British TV series, like SPY. Deniable is an unusual...