1. A

"Dominion of Darkness" - simulator of the evil overlord

"Dominion of Darknessā€ is a strategy/RPG text game in which the player takes on the role of a Sauron-style Lord of Darkness with the goal of conquering the world. He will carry out his plans by making various decisions. He will build his army and send it into battles, weave intrigues and...
  2. K

The Pale City: A Nontraditional, Story-Driven RPG

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce The Pale City, a story-driven, dark fantasy RPG with an emphasis on characterization and atmosphere. Explore a dangerous, morally complex world where every detail is personal. The game is now available on Steam! Trailer...
  3. Hellwalker

The Way of Wrath - Tactical, turn-based RPG

Hi! I wanted to share the RPG game I have been working on for past two years. :D efchn006ieo Steam | GOG | Discord | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit The Way of Wrath is a story-driven, turn-based, tactical RPG with fort management and dynamic, hand-crafted open world. Fort Management: You are...
  4. poetic

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG mixing narrative and tactics

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG with flavors of Banner Saga and Darkest Dungeon Hey everyone, Sacred Fire is a turn-based, psychological RPG about survival, power, and the search for meaning, inspired by ancient Caledonia. Build your will to show courage in battle and cunning in the throne...
  5. Rhuantavan

Call of Saregnar, RPG In Development

Call of Saregnar is an old-school adventure RPG featuring a deep storyline, party-based first-person exploration, turn-based 3rd person tactical combat and 90's-inspired 3D graphics. I've been working on this game for a couple of years now, recently switched to the Unity engine and started...
  6. Naster

The Detail, a crime noir adventure, on steam now

Hey guys! I'm part of a Finland based indie game dev studio and we just released our first game on Steam that I think might appeal to some of you. It's a very story-focused adventure game taking place in a modern crime-ridden city. It has comic book inspired art style, multiple protagonists...