1. N

The Legend Of The Sacred Talisman

The Legend Of The Sacred Talisman is an ARPG game created as a tribute to the classic Nintendo 90's action-adventure games, with a focus on The Legend of Zelda that has enchanted audiences for generations, along with us. With a gigantic world to explore, real-time combat, new mechanics to...
  2. Paszq

Arpago - retro 3D dungeon crawler | RPG-lite

Hi, For the last 1.5 year I've been working on a little personal project, heavily inspired by games I liked and wanted to see them mixed. I called it Arpago. What it is It is a top-down action RPG-lite as I like to call it. It is set in a cartoony fantasy universe, has semi-open world divided...
  3. djmidnight

Last Day on Earth / Sound Effects

Hi guys I am working on my new adventure RPG. And need some advise about sound effects. Where i can find it? Last time i searched i've found this package: but i still thinking about buying. Have anyone bought from them? https://www.lucidsamples.com/edm-samples-packs/296-edm-risers-falls.html
  4. Aubrielle

RPGWatch GameDev Group

Are there any other Watchers working on game development right now? Anything from learning an engine (Unity, Unreal, CryEngine), 3D modeling, animations, music/sound, to producing a whole game. I ask because I'm learning CryEngine (it's free now), but it's occurred to me that I'm gonna be...