1. TAFUniverse

Superhero RPG - The Amazing Fantastics

The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG set in a superhero universe. It features over 20 playable characters, comic book cutscenes, and episode 1 will be released on Steam this summer. Trailer oNQT2v_Sysg I started developing The Amazing Fantastics several years ago but work and other...
  2. E

Eidolons - a hardcore roguelike rpg, looking for testers!

Hail friends, I am Alex, a warm greeting from Siberia to you ;) Following a friend’s advice, I am finally posting here! (Mostly because I am now gathering people for the closed-beta, you can subscribe here via google groups - http://eidolons-moe.blogspot.ru/2018/05/announcing-closed-beta.html)...
  3. 1

Rabbit Hole - A RPG Adventure (In Development)

Hey all!! I wanted to talk about and show you all a game that we have been working on at 1manstudio. It is a RPG Adventure Indie Game, set in a Dark Wonderland. The game is called Rabbit Hole, which you can read about on the Rabbit Hole website. Rabbit Hole is an upcoming story-driven -...
  4. daveyd

"Age of Grit" Steampunk / Wild West CRPG

Link You may remember three years ago a KS was campaign was successfully funded for Age of Grit. It raised a little over $15K. I was one of 636 backers. The game hasn't been released yet but progress has been made, including a combat demo released to backers and an animated intro cut-scene...
  5. B

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | Survival-Simulator | RPG

Hi guys, I've been stalking RPGWatch for over a decade and it was pleasant to wake up this morning and see my own game in the news feed. I decided I might as well make a post on the forums now. Dead Monarchy has been inspired by XCOM, Jagged Alliance, Battle Brothers, Banner Saga and the list...
  6. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics Demo Thread

After a year of developing The Amazing Fantastics I finally have a demo completed. I've put a ton of effort into this game and your feedback is crucial to its success so please share your opinions! Negative feedback is better than no feedback. The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based saga that...
  7. poetic

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG mixing narrative and tactics

Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG with flavors of Banner Saga and Darkest Dungeon Hey everyone, Sacred Fire is a turn-based, psychological RPG about survival, power, and the search for meaning, inspired by ancient Caledonia. Build your will to show courage in battle and cunning in the throne...
  8. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics - A Turn-Based Superhero RPG

My name is Bruce and for the past few months I've been working on a game that brings Final Fantasy-esque gameplay to the world of superheroes and super villains. The game is called The Amazing Fantastics and is being developed for PC. In this game you'll build your own team of super-powered...
  9. S

7 Hells: Repentance [Turn-Based RPG]

7 Hells: Repentance, Greenlit! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=443148529 All our videos and updates are posted on that page, I hope you'll take the time to look over our videos and screenshots.
  10. Steve_Yorkshire

Airship Dragoon v1.2 Released

[vested interest disclaimer]I am the dev[/vested interest disclaimer] Airship Dragoon v1.2 has been released. Airship Dragoon is a turn-based Tactical RPG in the style of Julian Gollop's '80s Laser Squad and '90s UFO/X-Com. Dev blog post featuring patch links, massive changelog, long play...