1. C

ESO - Private Servers?

Anyone know if they have a private server offering for ESO? I basically want to play it as an SP game without seeing all the goofy people running like mad everywhere. I know Fallout 76 has something along those lines but I've heard people can still crash your game even though it's "private". I...
  2. Couchpotato

Elder Scrolls & Fallout Documentary Video

Noclip had the chance to visit and interview past and present employees at Bethesda about Elder Scrolls & Fallout. The video is almost two hours long but is very informative. QKn9yiLVlMM Chapter Markers by Game 06:37 - Arena & Daggerfall 15:15 - Morrowind 21:38 - Oblivion 33:30 - Fallout...
  3. C

Darkest Dungeon - The Story of the Iceberg.

Fair warning: This will be very long and very negative. If you are not interested in an honest review of a game that had nothing going for it except the ultimately unrealized promise of future potential you should Alt + Left Arrow now, as "balanced" reviews are reserved for games that have both...
  4. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  5. T

A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan.

You may know them as the developer of elderscrolls and fallout 3 but over the past couple of years a they have done things that have concerned me ( a fan since 2004) i decided to let some things off my chest as a fan.. this is a message of positivity. How do you feel about bethesda...
  6. T

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Retrospective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jip-N08u4W0 Opinions on Oblivion?.. My favorite TES was morrowind with daggerfall at 2nd place