1. soola

Isometric Horror RPG

I haven’t come across a great depiction of horror in the isometric RPG genre and I’m wondering why that is. The closest a game came to being scary was the There are plenty of great games in the first-person or even third person viewpoint (VtM: Bloodlines, Elder Scrolls, RDR2 has some good...
  2. Zloth

Tower of Time

OK, I finally got the game and played a few hours tonight. I've only got 3 hours but I can at least rattle off some basics now?€? It's truly isometric - there's no spinning the camera in this one. No character customization. The characters you get will be a certain class with a certain...
  3. S

Weaves of Fate - My Indie SRPG Game

Hi everyone, First time posting so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place! I recently finished releasing my indie game Weaves of Fate on Steam and wanted to share it with you all. "ABOUT THIS GAME Weaves of Fate is a unique and epic blend of isometric role playing and tactical strategy. In...
  4. DavidBVal

Exiled Kingdoms - Isometric RPG for Android - Testers wanted

Exiled Kingdoms - Android - Public beta released! Exiled Kingdoms is an open-ended action RPG for Android, story-driven but at the same time allowing to roam freely and explore. The game keeps getting updated and expanded every month since it was released. Android version:Play it now by...
  5. Styg

Timelapse Vertigo - Dev Log

Hi guys, I'm the developer of Timelapse Vertigo, an isometric indie roleplaying game inspired by classics such as System Shock 2, Fallout, Neverwinter Night and Arcanum. The game has been in development for about 15 months now (not counting the base engine development). When exactly it'll be...