1. D

D:OS2 DM Wyvern Plays Divinity: Original Sin 2 with DM Red Mage, Zlmyer, and Lemon ^_^

Hi Team Original Sin! Started a new Let's Play of Divinity: Original Sin 2 with DM Red Mage, Zlmyer, and Lemon! If you're interested, you can check out Episode 1 here! ^_^ https://youtu.be/iGVuBG2KZeQ
  2. R

Larian & the "Very Big RPG that Will Dwarf Them All"

Recently I found myself reflecting over a blog post that Swen Vincke wrote in 2012 that received some attention here at RPGWatch back in the day, titled "The route to the very big RPG that will dwarf them all" I believe this blog post was a visionary, forward-thinking piece that described the...
  3. B

D:OS2 Ran out of DoS 2 gas - again :(

Here is my mini review of DoS 2. I have very fond memories of DoS 1. I thought it was refreshing. The silly dialog. Turn based. And I enjoyed the strategic nature of the combat and encounters. Straightforward, fun, strategic-combat oriented RPG. I backed DoS 2 and looked forward to its...
  4. B

D:OS2 Most interesting party members

Interested in the RPGWatch community's view on the most interesting/fun party members. Give me your opinion. I doubt I will replay further, so wanted to see if I've really missed out on a character that maybe comes alive later in the game. I'm talking story, not combat abilities (given everyone...
  5. B

D:OS2 Digital game manual?

Can someone tell me where I can find or download the digital game manual? I can't seem to locate. Thanks.