1. B

Witcher 3 My only Witcher 3 gripe

First off let me say I love this game. Love it, love it, love it. Recommend to anyone, anytime, etc. But I do have one gripe - just one. My gripe is difficulty. I had no problems in Velen, but my issues started once I went to Novingrad. I am still having almost no trouble in fights playing on...
  2. B

Witcher 3 TW3 pros...please help - difficulty setting question

I started the base game on Hard difficulty (the setting one level below the most difficult). This is the best game I've played in a while, so trying to savor every morsel. I am probably 1/3rd thru the Novigrad part of the game, so still a lot of awesome gaming ahead of me. I'm getting worried...
  3. B

Witcher 3 Base game vs. expansion purchase question

So TW3 is on sale for ~$25 on steam. I was going to purchase. The expansion pack is not on sale. Any reason why I need to or should buy the expansion pack now with the core game purchase, or can I wait on that until it goes on sale. Thx.
  4. B

Witcher 3 I don't think I can wait any longer!

I have been waiting to play W3. I played the best of the recent RPG titles at launch over the last few years - i.e. original sin - and in hindsight wish I would have waited for patches, directors cuts, enhanced editions, etc. So I am determined to hold off on W3 to get the optimal experience, to...