1. D

eng ver 1.1 gives me error message when I start the game

Hi folks, I got the 1.1 Version from GamersGate last night. The Installation went fine, but I get an error message when I start the game: Fatal Error (5.70.010.005, 08.02.10) Try restarting the application. If the problem persists, contact the product customer support. [...] Message: Unable...
  2. I

Too many physical objects in the scene...

The game always crashes, especially while encounting the Dragon Ship, with the full following message: "There's too many physical objects in the scene, please reduce their amount" How can I reduce this amount ? What file and what precise change to note down ? By the way, is there a process to...
  3. C

Fan Improvement Pack MIRRORS

Fan Improvement Pack MIRRORS [ANSWERED] To make a long story short, I purchased The Precursors for sale on GamersGate rather than on Beamdog, which hosts the Fan Improvement Pack. Since I don't own the game on Beamdog, however, even after I've registered there it tells me I must own the base...
  4. Burning Fish

Adjust FOV (Field Of View)

Hey all, I was pretty annoyed by the limited FOV of Xenus II and The Precursors and I found a way to change it and I'd like to share this with you. You can change the FOV by opening up GAME.INI in "\Users\Public\Documents\White Gold\INI". Find the line "STANDARD_FOV=60.0" and change it to...
  5. P

Non-functional quest reward

Currently I am on Reandore: I have just finished the "science" quest, which involves photographing the Empire test subjects, before they get "transformed". I was asked whether I wanted money or an upgrade. I chose the latter and have ended up with the item "Medusa tentacles". However, it has no...