1. C

Z Dawn - Zombie RPG

Greetings, I came to share Z Dawn, a zombie RPG turn-based game. Right now its on sale on Humble Store. Here's the link to Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/872680/Z_Dawn
  2. Hellwalker

The Way of Wrath - Tactical, turn-based RPG

Hi! I wanted to share the RPG game I have been working on for past two years. :D efchn006ieo Steam | GOG | Discord | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit The Way of Wrath is a story-driven, turn-based, tactical RPG with fort management and dynamic, hand-crafted open world. Fort Management: You are...
  3. Zloth

Subnautica

I'm not even 10 hours into this game yet but it has been pretty fun so far. There's lots of really good and rewarding exploration in this one. I have wanted to do a little naming like in No Man's Sky but I would probably drown while trying to think up a good name anyway so maybe it's for the...
  4. B

Brigand: Oaxaca

BRIGAND: OAXACA by Laughing Coyote Software Brigand is a highly-challenging FPS/RPG set in post-apocalyptic Mexico, where you can travel from a banana plantation, to a sprawling city, demon-infested jungles, a flooded coastline, and more. There are 14 skills to upgrade and 80 abilities to...
  5. P

[Kickstarter]The Man Came Around - A thought-provoking survival adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvXyBaaquaY Hi everyone! I'm Thierry, the dev behind The Man Came Around. It's a survival game with some rpg elements. I'm currently running a Kickstarter, which makes me a very annoying guy at the moment, roaming the internet for some shameless self promotion...
  6. daveyd

[Kickstarter] Arcane- "An adventure-survival role playing game"

Just came across this Kickstarter. Looks like it could be a nice game for anyone who likes some strategy / sim elements in their RPGs, but the primary focus is magic. And it's got a nice looking pixel art (doesn't look like deliberately retro for the sake of retro crap). Music is decent too...
  7. DarkPhantom

Flame in the Flood last hours

Hi all! Flame in the Flood is reaching its final hours and only 3k from reaching the Endless Mode stretch goal! This seems like the ideal time to pledge (or increase your pledge), especially considering you won't need to buy any other game, as you'll be able to play this endlessly! Have a look...
  8. S

I Shall Remain - Action Survival Role Playing Game

Hello everyone, My name is Florin Udrea and I'm one of the I Shall Remain developers. Please allow me to get your attention for a few minutes to let you know about our game. I Shall Remain is an Action Survival Role Playing game for PC. Situated in an alternate history at the end of the...
  9. Planemo

Introducing Dawnkeeper, Storms of Arrows, Explosion blasts and Pools of blood

Hi everyone! We are game developer studio Planemo STD and we're working on a new game called Dawnkeeper. We are primary developing under mobile devices, perhaps you could hear about us because of 'DaVinci Mystery' series. So we're trying to bring it on Steam, you can help us just vote for the...
  10. M

Day Z

Has anyone heard of this? It's a post-apocalyptic zombie survival mod for Arma II: Combined Operations. It looks really interesting. It's all online so you'll occasionally come across other survivors who may, or may not, attempt to kill you and loot your body for supplies. Seems like everyone is...