1. Aubrielle

Empire of Sin (+Wasteland 3)

Hey fam. :) I've been following Empire of Sin pretty closely. I've been in and out a bit and I don't know if it's been covered or not, so I'll give a quick rundown in case you aren't familiar. Essentially, it's XCOM set in the 1920s, and instead of a commander of an elite force, you're a...
  2. T

Vigilantes: Indie Developed, Crime Themed, Tactical RPG [Demo Available]

Vigilantes: Crime Themed, Turn Based RPG [Alpha, Greenlight, Kickstarter Win/Mac/Lin] Hello all, Vigilantes is a turn based tactical RPG for Windows, Mac and Linux. It's very much inspired by the titans of the 90s, like XCom, Fallout and Jagged Alliance. Vigilantes has been in development for...
  3. Naster

The Detail, a crime noir adventure, on steam now

Hey guys! I'm part of a Finland based indie game dev studio and we just released our first game on Steam that I think might appeal to some of you. It's a very story-focused adventure game taking place in a modern crime-ridden city. It has comic book inspired art style, multiple protagonists...
  4. HurmitGames

Night Job : Choice Driven RPG

Night Job Kickstarter Hurmit Games We're Hurmit Games, a small game dev company working to make a great, story centric RPG called Night Job. Please check out our Kickstarter we know you'll love our serious RPG. What is Night Job? Night Job is a dark 2D role-playing adventure game that is...