1. M

Risen Very low fps

I have 20-30fps on resolution 800x600 my specs are: 4gb ram i5-5200u 2.7ghz dual core amd radeon r5 m330 2gb vram ssd 512gb windows 10 It cant be problem with specs because i saw requirments of this game and i have 100 fps on cs go, stable 60 on gothic 3. I'm pretty sure even with theses specs i...
  2. K

Kai Rosenkranz is making music again!(former Gothic composer)

To all Gothic fans: The composer of the music of the Gothic series, Kai Rosenkranz, is making music again! After a short break from music he has started a Kickstarter campaign for his new album. If you are a fan of the Gothic music you might as well like his upcoming album. Here is the link to...
  3. M

Risen western volcano cave front entrance

Hello. I'm having trouble opening the front entrance in the western volcano cave temple in the find all the titan armour quest in chapter 4. I have killed the ashbeast and lowered the bridge by shooting the winch. I've crossed the bridge and there is a stone door with a chest containing various...
  4. R

Risen No x2 AA With Forcing AA on ATIā€¦

Hi there, I have a problem forcing x2 AA in ATI catalyst - I can force x4 or x8 but when I force x2 I seem to get a black texture on my camera lens blocking 99.9% of my view with or without Depth Of Field. The black isn't exactly aligned to the sides of the screen so I can see that the game is...
  5. S

Risen Risen Break UK - Win a Gnome

The Risen gnomes have escaped from the Deep Silver cupboard and fled into the UK countryside! Deep Silver need YOUR help to capture them! In order to catch every last one, we need your suggestions as to where the gnomes have got to! Send your location suggestions to deepsilver@jellymedia.com...
  6. Lemonhead

Risen Use savegame from demo in Risen?

As stated in the title I wondered if anyone knows if the savegames in the demo can be used in the real version of the game. I was curious since I don't want to run around and beef up my character as much as possible if I can't use it when I get the real game.