1. Tihskael

Has there been a decline in quality of TES games since Morrowind or is it nostalgia?

Personally, I believe that Bethesda made the best open world in Skyrim, even though it wasn't as alien and unique as Morrowind's. As far as quests are concerned, Oblivion comes out on top, they are clever and memorable even if the world sometimes feels bland. The main story in Skyrim is not bad...
  2. A

Skyrim The adventures of Azar "the Paladin"

Some context first. I decided to play Skyrim again [s](because backlogs aren't meant to played it seems)[s/] while waiting for Deadfire TB to go out of beta. I wanted to play something "different" than what I usually play *cough*stealth archer thief*cough*. I never bothered with shields before...
  3. N

"Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel

Hello everyone, I'm Nicolas, project lead and writer of SureAI, the creators of the Skyrim Total Conversion Enderal. I hope I'm not breaching any rules by posting this here, but as our game seems to have been well received in this community, I figured this might interest some of you. In...
  4. J

"Rivendell" - fantasy string quartet album release Kickstarter

Dear friends, We are currently running a Kickstarter campaign to release the recordings of our string quartet program, "Rivendell", and wanted to invite you to join us and help us make this album a reality! The program, inspired by fantasy and medieval themes, includes selections from Arcanum...
  5. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  6. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  7. J

Steam Sales Estimates some RPGS of 2014

Edit: Yep, I am a dumb-ass. redundant thread. Ars Technica used data available publicly through steam's API to estimate sales, ownership, and playtime for the 400 most popular games on steam for 2014. They did this for 2013 previously and it was pretty interesting...
  8. J

Skyrim Downloading Patches Help

I am getting a Laptop that will NOT have internet thus I wont be able to use Steam and all that useless stuff. I am going to buy Skyrim from GameStop, I just have a special BATCH file that will directly run Skyrim instead of going thru Steam. My only problem is that I need to figure out where...
  9. Firestorm

Skyrim Anyone know how to run skyrim without steam?

So I'm super existed about Skyrim, hold off on viewing all the cracked footage, go down to my local store buy a copy today and go home to install it, and what do I see, It need some freaking 3rd person program to run, well thank you very much Bethesda, Next game you come out with I'll go with...