1. D

Summoners Fate - Tactical RPG + CCG Hybrid

Hi RPGWatch, My name is Ross Przybylski, I'm an indie game developer new to your community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I love tactical RPGs, and I love CCGs, so I left my job as a producer at EA to follow my passion and create a game that combines these genres called...
  2. S

Weaves of Fate - My Indie SRPG Game

Hi everyone, First time posting so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place! I recently finished releasing my indie game Weaves of Fate on Steam and wanted to share it with you all. "ABOUT THIS GAME Weaves of Fate is a unique and epic blend of isometric role playing and tactical strategy. In...
  3. Eldiran

Alvora Tactics - FFT-like TRPG w/ procedural exploration

Heya! It's been awhile since I announced my last game Voidspire Tactics here. I've been working on a psuedo-sequel called Alvora Tactics, and am now putting it through Greenlight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kEz_65bLjQ The basic gameplay has you embarking on missions with your party of 4...
  4. AllFatherGray

Battle Is Key! - Online Tactical RPG - Testers Needed

Email us for a build at : cenobiumsoftware@gmail.com Battle is Key is an SRPG in the same vein as Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics with a real time element. It comes with 2 modes Online versus(currently available) and story mode(wip). There is no random-chance in BiK - attacks don't miss…...
  5. Entropy

Graywalkers: Turn-based Tactics CRPG, inspired by XCom,FO,JA for Windows, Mac, Linux

Graywalkers: Tactics CRPG (Strategic and Tactical Turn-based supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by old-school Fallout, X-Com, & Jagged Alliance, plus Magic!) We are back on Kickstarter at...
  6. G

Outland 17 - A Revolutionary Tactical RPG

Edit: We've got a live demo for you guys to try over at GameJolt or our IndieDB page! We are coming out of development hibernation and wanted to update you guys on what we’ve been working on! All new concept art has been posted, we tell more about the story and you get to really see the...
  7. T

RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion – An epic turn-based strategy game

Hello everyone at RPGWatch! I'm Ian, the Creative Lead from Witching Hour Studios and I wanna share with you our first game, Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion! It's turn based strategy game along the veins of classics like Final Fantasy: Tactics, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars. One of the main...