1. E

Folks who like crafting, do you like how PoE2 does it? Other games?

As stated elsewhere as a player I'm just not that interested in crafting. I'll play with the crafting system in a game for maybe 5-10 minutes in a 80 hours playthrough and then not touch it anymore (unless required by a quest of course). As a (hobby) designer though I'm curious about it. I like...
  2. B

PoE2 Deadfire - Appropriate party level by area

Has anyone seen a simple guide that provides a rough outline of recommended level for each quest - at least for the major maps / areas? I realize you can turn on level scaling for everything, but I'd like to know generally how the devs laid things out. I plan on at least 2 play-thru's, so I...
  3. R

PoE, D:OS, and WL2: Comparison/Contrast

So these are the three major old-school isometric RPG's to come out recently. I would imagine most of us that frequent RPGWatch are very keen on these games. I haven't seen a thread that specifically compares and contrasts the three mid-size developers' juggernauts, so I figured I would start a...
  4. blackcanopus

PoE Constitution is not as rewarding as it should be

When I was creating my PC Chanter, I noted that Constitution was marked as a recommended attribute. But now, I'm getting the notion that Con does not make a huge difference - especially for my Chanter. It appears that maxing Con does not create good tanks. The difference between a con of 10 and...
  5. T

PoE Two gamechanging bugs you should know about

Long time lurker here. Thanx for all the info. I just want to highlight two potentially gamechanging bugs in Pillars of Eternity. Because people really should know about these before they get too far into the game. I'm glad I did. They both affect PC and NPC stats in a way you might not notice...