1. HiddenX

Is the MMO genre dead?

Henriquejr found this article on PC Gamer:
  2. K

Darkfall New Dawn [MMO][Reboot]

What is Darkfall: New Dawn? Darkfall: New Dawn (DND) is an FPS-MMORPG set in the high-fantasy, vast, un-instanced world of Agon. The Darkfall franchise was originally launched by Aventurine Studios (a totally different development team) in 2009, with Darkfall Online. Aventurine then morphed it...
  3. R

ArcheAge First Impressions

So I made a video of my impression of ArcheAge. Those server queues are effing deadly so I took one for the team. I explain the basics of the game, some negative feelings towards the business strategy, and show off what the game has to offer. It's free to play, if you didn't already know. I'd...
  4. H

Hadelmia MMORPG Project looking for testers.

Hi. I'm developer of project named Hadelmia MMORPG and it's still in pre-alpha stage but i need about 10 active testers and bug reporters, to test server/client stability and to give ideas and so on. Requirements from tester: Some knowledge of computers and how they work. Mature behavior...
  5. W

Indie MMO: WorldAlpha in Open Beta preparing for launch

Well, from the looks of other posts, I believe I can post our game here. WorldAlpha is a social strategy MMO where on a new-found planet you along with other citizens decide how to run this new world economically, politically and militarily. You must work together and decide what type of world...
  6. felipepepe

HEX MMO Trading Card Game

So, this Kickstarter campaign just launched: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game Fuck yeah, a decent online TCG! I'm absolutly hyped for this! Especially of people finally exploring the possibilites of non-physical cards, and the freedom that it gives you, with...
  7. H

Good and bad things about Age Of Conan

I don't think any game have given me more conflicted feelings than this one, but anyway here's my bullet-point list... The good: - Absolutely ruthless melee combat. The joy of getting a fatality with your mace, forcing your enemy down on their knees and cracking their skull open never gets...