1. Redglyph

Dungeon Full Dive

I just spotted this funny VR project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dfdstudios/dungeon-full-dive-make-your-dnd-worlds-real It's still running until May 27th. They've already pledged 146,236 EUR of a 10,000 EUR goal, securing 5 additional goals, so it's going rather well. It supports...
  2. Zloth

The End of 3D Vision

The latest drivers from NVIDIA have completely removed all stereoscopic support, even the old red/blue Discover 3D. As I understand it, the upcoming Windows 10 update will need those new drivers. Even without that update, though, more and more games will require updated drivers and new video...
  3. Silver

Planetrism - Science Fiction RPG

DSOGaming reports on a new science fiction RPG in development called Planetrism. There are some screenshots at the link. More information.
  4. R

A Superhero VR Game - First Impact: Rise of a Hero

Hello Everyone, We are working on a superhero virtual reality action-RPG called, First Impact: Rise of a Hero. Players will assume the role of a civilian-turned-superhero after being struck by a meteor. The game will be available in 2017 for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift and features a...
  5. Zloth

Luckey, Oculus, and Nimble America

So it seems that Palmer Luckey threw some money at Nimble America, a group dedicated to "shitposting memes about Hillary Clinton." This was first reported by The Daily Beast and now Palmer and the Beast's reporter are having a bit of a Twitter fight over what he did and didn't say. Still, both...
  6. Zloth

VR Monitors

One of the first things I thought of when I saw VR coming was the idea of virtual monitors. Forget about having 3 monitors - get a dozen showing all around you! Well, maybe not all showing at once as there's only so much video memory, but a heck of a lot of them. Unfortunately, it seems...
  7. Zloth

New Oculus Rift Prototype

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/21/oculus-rift-crescent-bay-prototype-hands-on-experiencing-true-vr-presence-for-the-first-time/ Even lighter, even higher resolution, and integrated sound added.