1. M

Vaporum: Lockdown Project Announcement

Hi, everyone! Fatbot Games is happy to announce our next project, Vaporum: Lockdown, a prequel to Vaporum. Lockdown takes place a short time before the events of Vaporum. You will play as Lisa Teller, the new protagonist, which you may have come to know from her notes found in the first game...
  2. M

Moonshades: a dungeon crawler RPG

I would like to ask you for your honest opinions about a self developed game. I am working on it in my free time. Moonshades is a dungeon crawler role-playing game developed exclusively for the Android platform, to restore the immersive atmosphere and experience of the old-school RPG's. Google...
  3. S

The Hero of Deathtrap Dungeon--New CRPG with pen and paper feel

The Hero of Deathtrap Dungeon is coming soon to Fig. Its a new digital RPG experience set within the old-school pen and paper Fighting Fantasy Deathtrap Dungeon series. Welcome feedback:) Head to www.fig.co/deathtrapdungeon for a special sneak preview of the upcoming Fig campaign to learn more.
  4. L

Arakion Early Access Launches!

Arakion Early Access Launched! Check it out on Steam! Enjoy dungeon crawlers like Grimrock? Journey into Arakion, where classic dungeon crawling meets world-building, crafting, deep customization, and more! Begin your epic tale to uncover the mysteries of a broken world! As a thank you for...
  5. Paszq

Arpago - retro 3D dungeon crawler | RPG-lite

Hi, For the last 1.5 year I've been working on a little personal project, heavily inspired by games I liked and wanted to see them mixed. I called it Arpago. What it is It is a top-down action RPG-lite as I like to call it. It is set in a cartoony fantasy universe, has semi-open world divided...
  6. RatTower

Monomyth - A first person action RPG/dungeon crawler [In Development]

Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927720909 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R70GltCtV84 Description There once was a guy who played King's Field 20 years after its first release and thought: "Wow… this is really cool! But I wish it had better controls...
  7. manutoo

[Greenlight] The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians

iU481eqe32s Hello, I'm an Indie developer, and my new game is a Dungeon Crawler named The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians. It's in First Person View, inspired by classics like Dungeon Master and Might & Magic, but featuring a modern combat system based on the triptych “tank/damage...
  8. kanda

[Dungeon Kingdom: Sign of the Moon] multi platform dungeon crawler game

Hello to all RPG players ! I wanted to introduce you my RPG game i am developing:"Dungeons Kingdom: Sign of the Moon In short, it's an old-school RPG game walking in the tracks of games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, Ishar… Of course the gameplay have been improved with much more...
  9. T

Steampunk Dungeon Crawler - VAPORUM

Hey, RPG fans! :) I'd like to introduce to you our game project, Vaporum, a dungeon crawler in a steampunk setting. We have been at work on the game for about 2 months and are ready to share it with the world now. Below are a few screenshots and a gameplay video. VIDEO...
  10. Malifax

My Bard's Tale/Wizardry nostalgia CRPG

I have been working on my dungeon crawler/retro CRPG Elementium for about 4 years on and off. I halted my work on it for almost 2 years and decided to scrap it and start it back up again fresh. My question is…would anyone be interested in this type of game at all? I don't plan on charging for...
  11. felipepepe

Generation XTH - Wizardry spiritual sequel fan-translation

Well met, I come here as part of the Glorious Codexia/rpg watch cultural exchange, motivated by HiddenX to share the secrets of the warp with you guys. Generation XTH is a spiritual sucessor to Wizardry made by japanese bros Team Muramasa, released in 2008. Those here able to enjoy/overlook...